Policies and Regulations
- Library Users are required to wear their name tag or visitor's pass
- Library Users must be in proper attire.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Bags, helmets and umbrellas are not allowed in the library it should be kept in the pigeon hole as provided.
- A lap-top computer is used entirely at the member's own risk
- Mobile phone must be in silent mode.
- Library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings
- Loans and Use of Materials
- Lending cannot be made by members/users who had their membership suspended due to unpaid fine, unreturned materials etc.
- Members must produce their security identification pass when borrowing library materials.
- Members will be held responsible for the consequences of breach of the Copyright Act.